How to apply India Localization Patches
1. How to apply india Localizatin Patches?
1. We have to install India localization Patch Application Tool by downloading patch 6491231
2. Copy the downloaded patch to $JA_TOP and unzip the same there
3. A directory inpatch will be created afer unzipping. In which india localization patch tool avaialable
4. Go to india localization patch directory
5. use following command
perl $JA_TOP/inpatch/indpatch.pl drvr_file=6355941.drv fnd_patchset=H appspwd=apps japwd=ja logfile=6355941.log systempwd=manager
fnd_patchset= FND PATCHSET LEVEL
japwd = ja_top password
2. How do you know what are india localization patches applied?
Solution : using JAI_APPLIED_PATCHES
Enabling TLS in Oracle Apps R12.2 Here we would be looking at the detailed steps for Enabling TLS in Oracle Apps R12.2 Introduction: ...
How to drop and recreate TEMP Tablespace in Oracle 9i/10g/11g 1. Create Temporary Tablespace Temp CREATE TEMPORARY TABLESPACE TEMP2 TEMP...
How to drop and recreate UNDO Tablespace in Oracle 9i/10g/11g ? Solution : 1. Determine the size of your undo tablespace SQL> selec...
R12.2. Services Start and Stop Procedure All components - Application (Middle Tier) START $INST_TOP/admin/scripts adstrtal.s...