How to apply India Localization Patches
1. How to apply india Localizatin Patches?
1. We have to install India localization Patch Application Tool by downloading patch 6491231
2. Copy the downloaded patch to $JA_TOP and unzip the same there
3. A directory inpatch will be created afer unzipping. In which india localization patch tool avaialable
4. Go to india localization patch directory
5. use following command
perl $JA_TOP/inpatch/indpatch.pl drvr_file=6355941.drv fnd_patchset=H appspwd=apps japwd=ja logfile=6355941.log systempwd=manager
fnd_patchset= FND PATCHSET LEVEL
japwd = ja_top password
2. How do you know what are india localization patches applied?
Solution : using JAI_APPLIED_PATCHES
Integrate Oracle ADF with Oracle E-Business Suite 12.2 ASCP Instance for SPWA - Supply Planning Work Area What is Oracle ADF? Orac...
R12.2. Services Start and Stop Procedure All components - Application (Middle Tier) START $INST_TOP/admin/scripts adstrtal.s...
Enabling TLS in Oracle Apps R12.2 Here we would be looking at the detailed steps for Enabling TLS in Oracle Apps R12.2 Introduction: ...
Apps password change routine in Release 12.2 E-Business Suite changed a little bit. We have now extra options to change password, as well ...