1. How do you know What are the objects have locks??
select * from v$lock where block<>0;
if block=0 then no locks if block=1 then there is locks
2. How do you know locked tables? and how do you remove locks?
1. select a.object_id, a.session_id, substr(b.object_name, 1, 40)from v$locked_object a,dba_objects bwhere a.object_id = b.object_idorder by b.object_name ;
2. select sid, serial#, command, taddr from v$session where sid=
3. alter system kill session 'sid,serial#';
Integrate Oracle ADF with Oracle E-Business Suite 12.2 ASCP Instance for SPWA - Supply Planning Work Area What is Oracle ADF? Orac...
R12.2. Services Start and Stop Procedure All components - Application (Middle Tier) START $INST_TOP/admin/scripts adstrtal.s...
Enabling TLS in Oracle Apps R12.2 Here we would be looking at the detailed steps for Enabling TLS in Oracle Apps R12.2 Introduction: ...
Apps password change routine in Release 12.2 E-Business Suite changed a little bit. We have now extra options to change password, as well ...